Tuesday, June 10, 2014

SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Last year when I moved about all of my Iris, I was confident that all the white with purple falls ended up in my Monet Garden, while the full purples landed in the Sun Garden where they would contrast with the surrounding oranges and yellows.

The trouble with moving Iris in the fall of course is that they all look the same and at least one has ended up in the wrong place.  It is the first to bloom in the Sun Garden making me wonder if I have them all reversed or if this is indeed an outlier.

Stay tuned, I may learn tomorrow; with all the beautiful warm sunny weather we are having the rest look ready to burst.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've got there. I have moved my irises so many times, I have lost all track of what is what!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another Iris blooming today and guess what? White with purple falls. Could I really have got my plans reversed? I prefer to think that I changed my mind over the winter, LOL.

      Delete