Friday, March 14, 2014

QUINZEE BUILDING FOR A GOOD CAUSE

This week I am spending my evenings in nature, building a quinzee in my front yard before the 
weather turns completely warm and the opportunity is lost.


To support my end-of-season efforts I am accepting $5 donations 


Outside in.
I am spending the week getting my exercise outside in nature each evening to raise money for the Winnipeg Bulb Project and it is giving me achy muscles in places I was not expecting, but it does feel invigorating to be outside each night!

Inside out.
If you think it is a great idea to spend time outside in nature then please consider a donation of $5 at www.gofundme.com/winnipegbulbproject to help connect people living in downtown Winnipeg with nature and build community.

***
Sharing with Fertilizer Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment