Monday, April 15, 2013

SEED UPDATE - so far so good

As far as I can tell I am doing okay with my seeds. 

Almost all of them have germinated and while I am going to feel bad about thinning them down to one per cell, there are a few that I must admit look a little too leggy.

Far left: 20 Shasta Daisy
Middle: 8 white Lupin
Far right: 12 mixed Lupin

I will plant the rest of my seeds tonight. 
It does not feel like I should be rushed with weather like we are having but the clock is ticking nonetheless.

***
Technorati verification code 2X233TCP25CN

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of when we lived in Colorado Springs. Is that your pet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, that is little Gus, one of our two pooches. American Eskimo / Australian Sheppard mix. They love the snow but even they might be growing tired of it at this point, LOL.

      Delete

Posts from the Past